Start a new topic
Solved

Extension is not working on production website (Can't uninstall)

Hi there,

I tried your extension on our development website and it works fine. When I installed it to the production it didn't work anymore. It indexes only a few products.

I tried Force re-index and nothing. Because you don't have a direct support line we can't wait so long to get this fixed so I am trying to remove it. However, the extension modified Magento search and now we don't have search anymore. 

We get a flag on the development website that Searchanise changed the default store view search.

The bottom line is that you need to improve your support and your knowledge database. The extension has a good potential but you need to be more responsive. We can't wait forever for your support replies when the search is broken.

I will revisit your extension when you will fix the issues.

Best,

Mihnea

Dear Mihnea,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in answering. Our support department is loaded heavily at the moment. However, we are doing our best to cover all the requests from our clients as soon as possible. We apologize for any possible inconveniences regarding this delay.

As regards the Knowledge base, we are constantly working on it. Perhaps, you have some ideas on how to improve it. If, so please share them with us. Your help is greatly appreciated.

As regards the issue with the extension, please refer to our answer in the ticket message #17566 that we forwarded to your email. Please check it.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment