Start a new topic

frequency of indexing searchnise

I need to decrease the frequency of indexing searchnise, the routine is indexing every 20 minutes, I need that indexing is only done once every 24 hours, please schedule the indexing for 02:00 hours in Time GMT (UTC-03: 00)

Dear André,

I am afraid that we cannot set up the indexation time on our side. Please let us know the platform that is used for your store and we will see what we can do for you.

Thank you.

I'm using the integration component in the version of magento 1.9.1.1

Dear André,

We will consult with our developers regarding your situation and update you at the earliest.

Thank you.

Dear André,

Thank you for your time and patience.

As we mentioned earlier, we cannot set up the indexation time on our side. The indexation is started automatically when description of products, categories and pages is changed.

We apologize for any possible inconvenience.

Thank you.

I'm with the system installed on Magento, but the search is reindexing every 20 minutes necessary to reduce this frequency to re-index it is compromising site performance. I wish you configured the Store reidexação only once a day.

Hello!

Thank you for the feedback.

I am afraid, we can't set up the indexation time on our side. It starts automatically when the product, pages or categories data is changed to provide the up-to-date information in the search widget. If there are any scripts or extensions updating the catalog data automatically in your store, perhaps, they should be configured to update the data not so often.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment