Start a new topic
Solved

Translating price, vendor, Tags and product type does not last

Hello we are translating the filters for product type, vendor, tags and price to Spanish. But the changes never last. Generally when we re-sync the products and everything, the filters translations change back again. I think this is a bug right? The other translations stay the same. This only happens with the translations in the filters section. 

Hello!

We are sorry to hear that you experience this problem. We failed to reproduce it in our test Merchium store. Could you please clarify how exactly you re-sync the products, so the translation is lost? If you import the products and then the problem occurs, please provide us with the CSV file that you import.

Thank you.

This actually happens after letting some time pass after a change. Not sure really why this happens. D: 

Thank you for the clarification.

That's odd. We've tried to reproduce the issue with the translations in the filters section, but failed to do it. The filters were translated properly. Could you please provide your translated words so that we can check the issue in more detail?

Thank you.

Sure 

Price = Precio, 

Vendor = Marca, 

Availability = Disponibilidad, 

Product Type = Tipo de Producto, 

Tags = Tags

I just changed it today, and it went back to English later on.

¿Actually I was wondering if the charging of the app could be done directly through Shopify?

Hello!

Thank you for providing the additional information.

Unfortunately,this issue is caused by a bug in the Searchanise app. Our product development team will fix it soon.

> ¿Actually I was wondering if the charging of the app could be done directly through Shopify?

Yes, sure. For more information about how to do it, please refer to this article of our Knowledge base.

Thanks.

You're welcome! We are glad to help you.

As for the billing of the app. What I meant by charging through Shoppify was to bill our Shopify store instead of using the app you have to pay. Im not sure if I explain myself with this? 

Hello!

Do you mean paying for Searchanise along with the Shopify charge at once? If so, I am afraid that it is not possible. Searchanise should be paid separately. If you mean something else, please clarify the request.

Thank you.

We received a user and a password some time ago and in the mail they told us that that was our pro account. Could you please verify if our account is pro and if the charge was made? If not then we do have to make the payment through BlueSnap? 

Also could I change the password given to us? 

And  finally is the bug on the translations fixed yet ? :P 

Thanks for the follow up :D

Hello!

Please check our answer in ticket #23221.

Thanks!

Hello!

> Hello we are translating the filters for product type, vendor, tags and price to Spanish. But the changes never last. Generally when we re-sync the products and everything, the filters translations change back again. I think this is a bug right? The other translations stay the same. This only happens with the translations in the filters section. 

We are glad to inform you that our engineers have fixed the issue.

Thank you.

Thanks so much for the fix :D 

Login or Signup to post a comment