Start a new topic

Fatal error: Class 'Mage_Searchanise_Helper_Data' not found in app/Mage.php on line 547

I am getting this error when I tried to uninstall Searchanise.

I had the Compiler and Cache turned off before doing this. I have also searched for anything in my files called Simtech or Searchanise. I can't find anything when I performed this mass search. I have also deleted the two DB tables. I even manually turned off the Compiler and deleted the cache to make sure I did that properly.

I uninstalled this through the Magento Connect Manager by the way.

Hello!

Thank you for contacting Searchanise.

Please try remove searchanise_config and searchanise_queue tables from your database. Then you should remove the information about these tables from the Magento resources table. Please execute the following SQL query in your database:

DELETE FROM `core_resource` WHERE `core_resource`.`code` = 'searchanise_setup'

In the admin panel of your store, go to System > Cache Management. Select the Configuration, Layouts and Blocks HTML output check boxes, select the Refresh option in the Action select box and click the Submit button.

Please note that it is important to clear these caches at once, otherwise the store could be down. If this happened, please remove files from the [store_path]/var/cache directory manually.

Thank you.

Hello,

I mentioned that I already deleted the tables above. I also tried that SQL statement from the FAQ on the site. Didn't help. I also cannot get into System > Cache Management. This error is causing everything to not show up except this error and the header. Which is the logo. That's all I can see.

Hello!

Thank you for your reply.

Please try installing the Searchanise extension via the Magento Connect manager again and uninstall the Searchanise extension by following these instructions:

1. In the admin panel of your store, open the System > Tools > Compilation and disable the compilation.

2. Uninstall the extension via Magento Connect manager.

3. Remove searchanise_config and searchanise_queue tables from your database.

4. Remove the information about these tables from the Magento resources table. Please execute the following SQL query in your database:

DELETE FROM `core_resource` WHERE `core_resource`.`code` = 'searchanise_setup'

5. In the admin panel of your store, go to System > Cache Management. Select the Configuration, Layouts and Blocks HTML output check boxes, select the Refresh option in the Action select box and click the Submit button.

Please note that it is important to clear these caches at once, otherwise the store could be down. If this happened, please remove files from the [store_path]/var/cache directory manually.

We hope that this information will be helpful.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Login or Signup to post a comment