Start a new topic

Links doesnt work when I click on Magento: Catalog → Searchanise

Hi,

When I click the Magento: Catalog → Searchanise the next page returns with error 500.

See attachment for a screenshot of the problem.

Any ideas on why this happens, and what I can do to fix it ?

PNG
(75.5 KB)

Hi Fabio

Thank you for contacting Searchanise.

We are sorry to hear that you experience this issue. Please try reinstalling the Searchanise extension via Magento Connect manager.  Please uninstall Seachanise and install it again. Then check the issue. Please let us know the results.

Thank you.

Still does not work. The search engine works, but I do not have access to the panel in the admin.

Hello Fabio,

Please send us a message to feedback@searchanise.com and provide us with FTP access credentials to your server and access credentials to the admin panel of your store in a text file so that we could examine the issue in more detail.

Thank you.

Hello,

I have install your searchnise extension but in admin panel Magento: Catalog → Searchanise not show in magento 1.9X site please help me.

Thanks,
Janmesh

Hello Janmesh,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue.

We need to examine it directly on your server. Cpuld you please send us a message to feedback@searchanise.com and provide the access data in your email? We'll need the access to the admin panel of your store and the FTP/SSH access to the server where your store is installed to examine the issue in detail. Please create a plain text file on your local computer and fill it with the access credentials. Then send us an email with attaching your file.

Thank you in advance,

Angelina

Login or Signup to post a comment