Start a new topic

wrong Price

Hi,

When a promotion ends, the price doesn't change at instant search. When a promotion start, the price is ok, but, when a promotion ends, the price is the same when the promotion is on.

Our site is www.cristaisaquarius.com.br ... Try to seach "pingente de citrino" and view the price, and then click at the product and view the real price ar produtc page.

When I do the full reindex, this problem solved, but I can't do the full reindex every day to correct the prices (we work with a lot of promotions).

Best regards

Gustavo Merici

Hi Gustavo,

We are sorry to hear that you experience this problem. We've forwarded information about it to our software engineers and we'll contact you as soon as we have any results from them.

Thank you.

Dear Gustavo,

Thank you for your time and patience.

When product data is changed/updated by standard means of Magento this data is sent to Searchanise server. Could you please clarify what Promotions functionality is used in your store: standard Magento functionality or some third-party extension?

Also we can recommend you to launch re-indexation periodically via cron. Please open the System > Configuration > Searchanise > Settings page in admin panel of your store and find the Sync catalog setting. Select the Periodically via cron option and specify time when re-indexation should be launched (default value is 3 A.M. ).

Thank you.

I just tried this but there is no option to set time. See screenshot. 

Hello!

Please open thr app/code/community/Simtech/Searchanise/etc/config.xml and find the following line:

<schedule><cron_expr>0 3 * * *</cron_expr></schedule>

Replace 3 with the necessary value and save the results.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment