Start a new topic

searchanise search on two doamin

Hi

I have installed extension on magento project and code is working on two domain name now ,and searchanise is not working it redirect on another domain

how can i resolve it.

Hi Michal,

This is Angelina from Searchanise. Thank you for letting us know about the problem you experience after the Searchanise installation. Could you please provide us with more details on the issue? We'll need to know the mentioned domain names, what domain you installed the Searchanise extension to and how redirecting takes place.

Thank you in advance for your reply. We'll be glad to assist.

Hi Angelina,
I install searchanise on www.baabya.co.uk and move same code on www.baabya.com but when search on baabya.com its redirect on baabya.co.uk how to resolve this problem.
Thanks

Dear Michal,

It happens because www.baabya.co.uk store and www.baabya.com store have the same Searchanise API keys. Each store installation using Searchanise should have unique API keys otherwise the catalog data will be mixed up.

In order to resolve the problem, it is necessary to re-generate the new API-keys in one installation and re-index the catalog in the other store. Please take the steps:

1. Remove the API-keys information from the www.baabya.com store. Please execute the following SQL query in the database of www.baabya.com store:

TRUNCATE TABLE searchanise_config

2. Log in to the admin panel of the www.baabya.com store, Searchanise extension will generate new API-keys for the www.baabya.com store automatically.

3. Click the Force re-indexation button in the Searchanise control panel (Catalog > Searchanise page) in admin panel of the www.baabya.co.uk store.

Please check it.

Thank you.

Hello Alexey
 If follow your steps than is there any chance of stop site or not ? please guide me because this is my live site.
Thank You

Hello Michal,

Thank you for your question. There should be no problems with your live site. However, just to stay on the safe side we'd recommend you to make a backup of your site database before you apply any changes to it.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment