Start a new topic

search result order

Hi y'all,

I cannot find how to order the results by qty_ordered. Is this possible? If no is it easy to hack (where do I have to look?)

Thanks, Dennis

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for your question. If I get you right, you'd like to sort search results by product quantity, for example, show the results with a higher quantity first. Unfortunately at the moment we do not have such a functionality. We are sorry for the possible inconvenience. To set the desired order for search results you may want to use our product merchandising functionality. For example, you can apply settings for some products so that they will always appear at the top or in the bottom part of the search results. You can see more details on this feature here

If you meant something else, please let me know. I'll be glad to help.

Angelina

HI Angela,

Thanks, Yes that is what I meant. Is this a feature that will be implemented in the near future?

It shows the most popular products with the same name at the top of your list.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Dennis

Dear Dennis,

Sorry for misunderstanding.

As we understand you mean sorting by popularity (or by bestsellers). Yes, we are planning it, but unfortunately at the moment we cannot say when exactly this functionality will be released. It will be implemented after the other scheduled tasks.

As a workaround we can recommend you to try the Product merchandising functionality:

https://help.searchanise.com/support/solutions/articles/11000035392-product-merchandising

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment