Start a new topic

How to Create filters using custom fields value

Hello,

I need to create filters using custom fields value in bigcommerce. Please advise on it.

Many Thanks,

Mufaddal Sabir

Dear Mafaddal,

Unfortunately, there is no way to create filters using custom fields. These fields are exported for search only. We apologize for the inconveniences.

Thank you.

Thanks for the reply. So, there is only 5 filters which I can get? Because I have bins in my website. So people will filter by litre of bins, height of bins and may be type of bin or material of bin. How can I add those in it ? Also one more question i need to ask is that can I add these filters on my brand and category pages ?

Hello Mufaddal,

Thank you for your question. Searchanise filters in Bigcommerce stores are based on the filters you have in your store by default. Could you please specify which filters you've got by default currently? It would also be great if you provided us with the link to your store.

As for the filters for the brand and category pages, unfortunately there is no way to add them to these pages at the moment. We are sorry for the possible inconvenience. We are planning to add such a functionality in future but I'm afraid at the moment I can't tell you the exact timeframe when the functionality is released.

Thank you.

Angelina

Hello Mufaddal,

I'm glad to inform you that we've added the functionality allowing to form custom filters based on custom fields in BigCommerce stores. You can check it in the Filters section of the Searchanise admin panel.

Feel free to get back with any questions.

Angelina

Login or Signup to post a comment