Start a new topic

Incorrect theme settings applied.

Hi I am setting a store for a reseller Who doesn’t want the prices to displayed until and unless a customer creates a account and he authorize them under respective customer groups with their own prices. I have set a trial in BigCommerce and choosen in theme settings to Login for Prices/Purchase but during search in searchanise, this setting is been ignored and prices in search are getting displayed. When I choose in searchanise app setting to hide prices it’s hidden even when a customer is logged in. Please suggest how to set the prices hidden till a customer logged in ? Regards Shafeeq

Hi Shafeeq,

Thank you for your question!

At the moment we're working on the task for adding the Show price only for logged customer setting to Searchanise. Unfortunately I can't tell you the exact timeframe when it is released. You can expect this setting to appear in Searchanise within 1 month. I will get back to you as soon as the task is finished.

Angelina

Hi Shafeeq,

We've added the Show price only for logged customer setting to Searchanise in BigCommerce. You can find it in the Preferences section of the Searchanise admin panel.

Thank you!

Login or Signup to post a comment