Start a new topic

You cannot define a correlation name 'field' more than once

Searchanise works well on results page etc, but in another pages (like category), on sidebar filters, when i select one.,,,

I'm getting this problem on Lateral filter of magento 

I deactivate the Searchanise and the filter works well, but would be a incompatibility. 

I'm using an Layered navigations on category, module like amasty.

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

You can disable the "Use Searchanise for full-text search" setting (System → Configuration → Searchanise → Settings) and enable search results widget. In this case search will be performed via Searchanise.

If this solution does not suit you we need to know your FTP and admin panel access information to examine the  problem in detail on your server. Please create a plain text file on  your local computer and fill it with the access credentials. Then create a private ticket with attaching your file.

Thank you.

This doesnt work )):

"You can disable the "Use Searchanise for full-text search" setting (System → Configuration → Searchanise → Settings) and enable search results widget. In this case search will be performed via Searchanise."

I dont know how open a private ticket. 

Hi,

As we can see, you have already contacted us via a private ticket. Please refer to our reply in this ticket.

Thank you.

yes! thanks. 

i'm waiting. 

Login or Signup to post a comment