Start a new topic

Filter names & infinite scrolling questions

My client would like to change the name of the filter for "Tags" to another name ("Applications"). How can I do this? 

Also - is there any way to update the Searchanise script so I can enable True Infinite scrolling? i.e., entirely remove the "show more" button and just show more when the user hits the max number of items on a page.

Thank you!

Hi!

>My client would like to change the name of the filter for "Tags" to another name ("Applications"). How can I do this? 

You can rename the filter on the Filters page of your Searchanise control panel. Click Edit filers, change the title and save the results.

>Also - is there any way to update the Searchanise script so I can  enable True Infinite scrolling? i.e., entirely remove the "show more"  button and just show more when the user hits the max number of items on a  page.

Since Searchanise widgets are rendered and loaded from our servers there  is no way to change HTML of the search results widget. However, custom code modifications are available for the Enterprise subscribers. Please  let us know if you are interested in it.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment