Start a new topic

Admin panel is blocked

Hello,

I found I cannot acces to my Searchanise Admin panel in Magento 'cause there's a message says "Admin panel is blocked, because your current subscription doesn't fit your store

This is caused because your offer has expired

Please, upgrade your subscription to continue using Searchanise" but I upgraded to Pro Version in 2015 and everything worked fine till now.

I regulary paid monthly fee via Paypal since then, but I can't figure out out to solve this issue, seems I don't still own pro version and system is blocked.

Hope to get the solution from you, thanks in advance,

Pier

Hello!

Your admin panel is blocked because your discount expired. We have activated 14 days of trial period for your store so you can subscribe to Searchanise Pro via PayPal or BlueSnap in the Searchanise control panel. Please note that 30% discount is available if annual subscription is purchased via PayPal.

Thank you.

Hello,

I'm sorry but I don't understand, cause since I upgraded to Pro version in 2015 I paid regulary ( and still paying ) via Paypal for pro version and my Searchanise Admin panel is blocked since February/March, what does it mean my discount expired?

When my Pro Subscription has expired?, I didn't get any advice of that ( maybe I'm wrong or miss it? ).

I'm looking now on the control panel and I notice that now I have to re-subscribe paying 12.6$/month for the same Pro version instead of 9.00$/month I paid till now ( even if I was blocked), is that right or am I getting wrong with something?

Thanks again,

Pier

Dear Pier,

When you subscribed to Searchanise Pro in 2015 we provided 50% discount for your store as we moved our service from free to paid. So $18 plan (according to 2929 products in your store) with 50% discount ($9) was active for your store. As we mentioned in our previous message 50% discount expired. We disabled manual PayPal subscription and added 14 days of trial period to compensate days of paid subscription. If you want to use search by Searchanise in your store you should subscribe to Searchanise Pro via Searchanise control panel. Please note that 30% discount is available if annual subscription is purchased via PayPal.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment