Start a new topic

Doesn't filter products using Amasty Customer Group Catalog Rules

We are using Magento 2 EE store.  The module Customer Group Catalog by Amasty is used to filter what customers see when looking at categories and products based on the group they are assigned too.

A customer when searching is shown results for products they can not purchase and should not be able to view.

Do you know of any fix for this?

Hi,

I am afraid, Searchanise is not integrated with this plugin. However, custom modifications are available for Searchanise Advanced users. Please let us know if you are interested in it.

Thank you.

Hello,

We have purchased a pro account.  We would be interested in the custom modification.

Thank you

Hi,

As we already mentioned, custom modifications are available for the Advanced subscribers and not the Pro ones. Please let us know your decision and we will check the our developers whether such modification is possible.

Thank you.

Hi,

I understand that.  Would it be possible for your developers to make such a modification.

Thank you

Hi,

We have forwarded your request to our developers for estimation and will get back to you once we get the results (not earlier than next week).

Thank you.

Hi,

I look forward to hearing back.

Thank you.

Dear William,

Thank you for your time and patience.

Our developers have examined the Customer Group Catalog extension. Unfortunately, integration with this extension cannot be implemented.

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment