How can we help you today?
Searchanise subscription for email@example.com account
My name is Julia, I'm a project coordinator of smeincusa.com website.
It has come to my attention that we keep on having issues with Searchanise subscription there as it was not properly renewed for firstname.lastname@example.org account.
I'm in contact with Kim and Kent, who are in charge of billing questions for smeincusa.com .
Here is the thing:
1. Client has confirmed with PayPal that the money was sent
2. PayPal emailed about 2 transactions:
- One was for the annual payment
- The other was for an annual recurring payment
Client canceled the one for the recurring payment because next year SME will pay direct ( using another Paypal account).
3. But the one for the 1 time payment as a different transaction number and it was not canceled and the money is out of client's account.
It's really vital to check what's going on and bring the subscription back as it's about a week the service hasn't been working.
Could you please double-check the transaction from your side - as the payment has been clearly sent to you. Could you advise?
Please get back to me as soon as possible on this matter.
Thank you for your message.
Please refer to our answer in the appropriate ticket.
Thank you, I will.