You can create your own labels on the basis of product tags. For this we created the Labels by Tag section of the Product Labels tab.
At the moment the feature is available for Shopify and Magento only.
1. To create a new label click the Plus button.
2. You can create a text label or an image label. Choose the type for a new label from the Label type drop-down list.
3. The following settings are available for text labels:
Type in the tag of the products that you’d like your new label to be applied to.
Type in the name for the new label which will be shown in its body.
Choose the color for the label background.
Here is what you'll get as a result.
4. For image labels you can choose between 2 ready-made label images (New and Sale) and your own image. To add your own image you’ll need to insert the image URL to the corresponding field.
Try it and enjoy the results!
1. In case you have a Shopify store and use the Bold Product Discount integration, the Searchanise Discount label won’t be shown.
2. To show the search results labels in the instant search widget you’ll need to create the same custom labels in the Product Labels section of the Instant search widget tab. The image type is available only for the Search results widget.