If you'd like to add a recommendation widget to some specific part of the page, you may find it more convenient to insert the widget code right into the theme file. Here is how you can do it:
1. Choose a place in your storefront where you want to insert the widget.
Please note that the Similar products widget works only for product pages.
2. Go to the Online store -> Themes section of your store and click Actions -> Edit code.
3. Choose a theme.liquid file where the widget should be displayed. (For example, we chose collection pages.)
4. Copy the widget code from the Upsell & Cross-sell section of the Searchanise admin panel. For this create a new widget or click Edit for the appropriate widget.
5. Paste the code to the necessary file.
Please do not forget to click Save changes.
6. Check the changes in the storefront. You'll see that the new block has appeared on the chosen page.