You can translate, and edit the text of:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Instant Search Widget
You can translate or edit the text of the following Instant Search Widget's elements:
- Section labels: Popular suggestions, Categories, Products, Pages
- Product labels: SKU, In stock, Pre-Order, Out of stock, etc.
- Search input placeholders for desktop and mobile
- Go to the Searchanise control panel > Translations section > Instant Search Widget tab.
- Optionally, select another search engine which elements you'd like to edit from the drop-down menu.
- Type the phrases you'd like to display instead of the original ones into the corresponding fields. If you leave the field empty, the text won't be shown in the widget.
- Apply the changes.
Search Results Page
The Search Results page is created by your default theme layout. To translate or edit the text of the page, you can use CS-Cart's Translation feature. See the CS-cart User Guide.
To edit the filters' titles, follow these steps:
- Go to CS-cart admin panel > Products > Filters.
- Optionally, select the language you'd like to translate into from the drop-down menu.
- Hold the point over the necessary filter to reveal the gear button.
- Click the gear button and select the Edit menu item.
- Edit the Name field.
- Save the changes.