ON THIS PAGE
Using Smart Navigation customers can narrow down their search in just a few clicks and choose something suitable in your store.
Setting up Smart Navigation
To set up Smart Navigation, you need to edit the theme code. Below you can find the instructions for your Stencil and Blueprint themes:
Disabling Smart Navigation
To disable Smart Navigation, follow these steps:
- Revert the changes in the templates/pages/category.html file: restore the default version from the backup theme.
- Go to the Searchanise control panel > Smart Navigation section > General tab.
- Select the No navigation option.
- Apply the changes.
That's all. Smart Navigation is disabled.
You can manage Smart Navigation's settings in the Searchanise control panel > Smart Navigation section > the Settings tab.
|Default sorting||Changes the collection sort. Default sort is Date: New to Old.|
|Show out of stock products at the end of list||Shows the out-of-stock products at the end of the list. The option is disabled by default.|
Collection in the store suddenly shows all the products
There are 2 main reasons for that:
- Smart Navigation was disabled: the No navigation option is selected in the Searchanise control panel > Smart Navigation section. However, you hadn’t restored the BigCommerce code showing collection products in the theme files. You might have changed the code after setting up the Smart Navigation feature.
- Your current plan does not support the feature.