Once you've installed the app, a full indexation of your product catalog, pages, and blog posts will start.
After the indexation is complete, you can check that the app works correctly. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to your storefront.
- Find a search box — Searchanise is built into your store's search box. As a result, you will see a block with search results and search suggestions. It is the Instant Search Widget by Searchanise.
- Click the suggestion that suits your search term most. You will see a search results page. It is the Search Results Widget by Searchanise.
- Try different filters on the page.
That's it. To use the Smart navigation feature, you need to set it up. Look here for the instructions.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you run into difficulties. We will be glad to help you.
Enabling the Sticky Widget
To enable the Sticky Widget, follow these steps:
- Go to the Searchanise control panel > Instant search widget section > Sticky widget tab.
- Select the Always value in the Show 'sticky' widget setting.
- Apply the changes.
That's it. You can now retrace the steps described above to check that the app works correctly.