We hope that you'll never need to use this article. But if you do, here are the instructions on how to cancel your Searchanise subscription and delete the Searchanise app.
If you have decided to stop using the app, you need only delete it from Shopify, and your subscription will be canceled automatically.
If you want to stop the subscription for a while or change the annual subscription to the monthly one, you need to cancel the subscription.
Canceling the subscription
To cancel the subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to the Smart Search & Filter control panel.
- Click the Pro (Advanced) button in the top panel to go to the subscription information.
- Click the Cancel subscription link.
That's it. Your subscription is suspended.
Deleting the app
If you pasted a Searchanise code into your theme, you need to restore the changes before deleting the app. You could have done that in the following cases:
- Boosting the widgets' loading
- Setting up the Filters on collection feature through embedding HTML code into the Shopify template
- Adding recommendation widgets to theme files manually
- Adding the script to theme files to make Searchanise work with rules for different customer groups
To delete the app, follow these steps:
- Go to Shopify admin panel > Apps and find the Smart Search & Filter app.
- Delete the app.
- Go to Shopify admin panel > Online Store > Pages and find the Search Results page created by Searchanise.
- Delete the page.