We hope that you'll never need to use this article. But if you do, here are the instructions on how to cancel your Searchanise subscription and delete the Searchanise extension.
Canceling the subscription
To cancel the subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to the Searchanise control panel.
- Click the Pro (Advanced) icon in the top panel to go to the subscription information.
- Click the Cancel subscription link.
That's it. Your subscription is suspended.
Deleting the extension
If you decide to uninstall the extension, you need to cancel the subscription first. Otherwise, the subscription remains active, and you will be charged for it.
To delete the extension, follow these steps:
- Uninstall the extension according to the Magento instructions. Use the command:
magento module:uninstall Searchanise_SearchAutocomplete
- Delete the core_config_data table from the database. You can execute the following SQL query:
DELETE FROM core_config_data WHERE path LIKE 'searchanise%';