You can view and adjust filters in the Searchanise control panel > Filters section.
ON THIS PAGE YOU'LL FIND
The filters are added automatically based on product details and global product attributes after re-indexation. The re-indexation occurs automatically, but you can also trigger it manually by clicking the Force re-indexation button in the App's Dashboard section.
To hide filters, follow these steps:
- Go to the Searchanise control panel > Filters section > General tab.
- Click the Edit filters button in the top-right corner.
- Set statuses of the necessary filters to Hidden.
- Save the changes.
You can find the instructions on how to do that here.
Changing Filters' Values Appearance
You can choose the appearance of filter values in the Appearance option:
- Default - values as text
- Color - color values as color swatches
- Size - size values as text in frames
You can find the instructions for setting up color and size filters here.